Delshe.com service - Terms and conditions
Delshe.com service is automatically a service broker between end-users and organizations dealing with transfer of shipments.
End users are natural or legal persons using Delshe.com service in order to conclude an agreement on the transfer of shipments.
All rights of all kinds of users Delshe.com to exclusively belong Delshe DOO Beograd Serbia, unless something else is agreed. When in doubt as the rights transferred to Delshe.com service, is considered to be transferred to less right.
Delshe service provides its services to end-users at no charge, including when Delshe doo service charge for the transfer of the shipment. In the event that Delshe doo service charge for the transfer of the consignment he does so on behalf of the organization to transfer the shipment and do not in any way can not be considered to be Delshe doo party to the agreement governing the transfer of shipments / shipments.
2. Who can become registered delshe.com user?
User Delshe service can be any legal entity or business capable individual who is under 18 years of age.
The service user must not allow any third party to use his name in Delshe.com service. If a third party means damage without authorization, using Delshe.com service to the user name, the user will be responsible for this damage if not treated with due regard to access parameters (ie order).
Minor individual person who has attained 14 years of age and under 18 years of age is eligible for a Delshe.com service, provided that one of the parents of the person, in writing, on a form that will allow them to submit their request Delshe Ltd., agrees be jointly and severally liable for damages caused minor reasons to use Delshe.com service.
Business entity becomes a member by signing a contract with Delshe doo about using Delshe service.
To members of the legal entities primarily applicable provisions of the agreements concluded between Delshe Ltd, then issues that are not regulated by the contract - Terms and positive legislation of the Republic of Serbia.
Delshe Ltd. has the right to give or withhold the right to use Delshe service to any person at any time, without explanation. The service user may at any time stop using Delshe service, without explanation and following procedures to delete the account.
At the moment of denial of the right to use the service, regardless of the reason for it, immediately cease all rights and reach all outstanding obligations of service users.
With the collected and processed data service users Delshe Ltd will act in accordance with the law.
3. Responsibility of Delshe for the operation of delshe.com service
End users can use Delshe.com service in good faith and solely in the manner and form as it is predicted Delshe doo. End users have no right to require any changes Delshe service although the Delshe doo examine each request and decide whether to adopt it. This in no way entitles the end user to the Delshe Ltd require a response to your request. Also, Delshe doo once approved may request at any time to reject what will be liable to the end user who submitted the request, or to third parties.
All damages which end users suffer from the use of Delshe services bear the ultimate beneficiaries, unless the damage was caused intentionally by Delshe doo.
Delshe Ltd is in no way responsible for any damage that may be caused due to unauthorized end-user impact on Delshe service. Unauthorized impact on Delshe.com service to include all acts of end-users or third parties with which it disagreed Delshe doo. Unauthorized impact is understood and exercise powers contrary to the object in which the data.
Delshe service does not in any way responsible for the information that is received from third parties or for any other information that the end-users or third parties received by Delshe.com service.
Delshe Ltd. reserves the right to modify, eliminate (temporarily or permanently) any or all of the elements Delshe.com service, using good business practices, particularly in order to preserve the integrity of the platform, data security and regular maintenance.
Delshe Ltd is not obliged to take any legislation that would protect the rights and interests of end-users and third parties. This also applies to the removal remove deficiencies in Delshe.com service. On the other hand Delshe Ltd. will, in the context of this paragraph, on a reasoned request, take reasonable measures to protect all the rights of end-users or third parties.
4. Processing and protection of personal data
Delshe Ltd. processes the data necessary for persons who have given consent for treatment, the of to a clearly defined purpose for which the consent is given, the law allowed such a way that the person to whom the information relates is not fixed or determinable, and once you achieve the purpose processing, and in proportion to the purpose of processing.
The data to be processed must be true and complete, and be based on a credible source, or the source that is not outdated.
Before data collection, Delshe Ltd. informs the person to whom the data relate to the following:
- That the person responsible for data collection Delshe doo Beograd. That the purpose of data collection and processing to enable the smooth functioning Delshe services in order to in what has been established,
- That the collected data is used in a manner that allows the execution of brokerage services in terms of mediation agreements, and in accordance with good business practice, to keep trade secrets and the law.
- The persons who use information by those persons who are employed in Delshe Ltd. who are entitled to use the data, persons with whom the member enters Obligations (to the extent necessary to achieve that relationship) and all state organs according to law and / or court decision, exercise the right of use of data.
- That the granting of personal data is voluntary, and that no one who wants to be Delshe.com internet service platform is not required to leave any kind of data, but it is allowing data required under the Law of Obligations Act and the Electronic Commerce for achieving smooth functioning of services and use of services, and improve its use.
- To the person who gave the consent of the data collection and processing may, at any time and without explanation to withdraw their consent, as a legal consequence of the denial of rights to use products Delshe service, undiluted all outstanding obligations incurred during the period of membership, and therefore ceases any further data collection from the person who withdrew consent;
- In the event of unlawful processing people have the right to protection of personal data and other rights granted to them by law.
The data collected in the above-specified purposes are: name, surname, ID number, sex, address, telephone number, mobile phone number, bank account number, e-mail address, all forms of interaction with the service and the IP address and the time of each interaction with the service.
Member is obligated to immediately update their data in case of their changes.
Delshe Ltd is not responsible for the accuracy of the data made by other people, or the result of any processing that is the subject of such information.
Data on members (buyers and sellers) will be mutually exchanged in order to achieve direct contact and entering the appropriate legal work. Information about will not be disclosed to third parties except where it is specifically required by law.
The client may not transfer the rights granted to Delshe.com service to third parties.
Delshe Ltd may transfer its rights to the users of the service to third parties or their legal successors. Any such transfer shall notify users of the service.
6. Governing Law and Dispute Resolution.
For any disputes that may arise regarding the use Delshe.com service, apply the applicable regulations of the Republic of Serbia. The parties undertake to attempt to settle the dispute peacefully, and if they fail, territorial jurisdiction of the court in Belgrade.
In Belgrade, on 10th of january 2014 Director Delshe doo